Information Collection, Sharing, Disclosure and Use
- As part of the normal operation, we collect information about you but not limited to your email address and name. When you provide this information or any other personal information, we will only use the information to help you to provide the features available on this web site as it was originally intended. Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve the FoolsLove.com Platform, services, features and content, to administer your Membership (together, the “Service”) and to enable users to enjoy and easily navigate the FoolsLove.com Platform.
- When you register through the FoolsLove.com Platform and submit your Personal Information to create a profile webpage, FoolsLove.com Members, Users and users of certain third-party websites will see your Name. You can choose what other Personal Information or other information to provide as part of your profile or through your video or chat sessions. You can choose to share what part of your profile information will be publicly shared on the FoolsLove.com Platform by making appropriate choices on your profile web page. Providing Other Member Information is voluntary and should correlate with the degree of interaction you want to have with FoolsLove.com Users. Guard sensitive information and your anonymity. You can review and revise your profile information at any time.
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform FoolsLove.com Platform-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the FoolsLove.com Platformâ€™s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our FoolsLove.com Platform and Service are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to collect information. Cookies are very tiny text files that a web site places on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help to identify your Web browser. We utilize persistent cookies to save your registration ID and login password (Remember me option while logging in) for future logins to the FoolsLove.com Platform. We utilize session ID cookies to enable certain features of the FoolsLove.com Platform, to better understand how you interact with the FoolsLove.com Platform and to monitor usage by FoolsLove.com Users and web traffic routing. Unlike persistent cookies, session cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off from the FoolsLove.com Platform and Service and close your browser. Third party advertisers on the FoolsLove.com Platform may also place or read cookies on your browser. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all portions of the FoolsLove.com Platform or all functionality of the Service.
- FoolsLove.com may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
- FoolsLove.com cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process to protect the property and rights of FoolsLove.com or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, any illegal, unethical, offensive or legally actionable activity.
- As used in this policy, the terms “using” and “processing” information include using cookies on a computer, subjecting the information to statistical or other analysis and using or handling information in any way, including, but not limited to collecting, storing, evaluating, deleting, modifying, combining, using, disclosing and transferring information within our organization or among our affiliates within the United States or internationally.
- Links to third party Web sites. We do not endorse, authorize or represent of our affiliation with any third party by presenting a banner ad or any other advertisement or content. We assure no responsibility for the content or the privacy policies and practices of such other web sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these hyper linked web sites, as their privacy practices will most likely be different from ours.
- Security. Safeguarding your information is a top priority item for FoolsLove.com. The security of your personal information is very important to us. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We encrypt sensitive information like passwords where it is stored on our systems.
- In the event of a security breach that is discovered, we will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, of your electronically stored “personal data” to you via email or by posting on this FoolsLove.com Web site in the most expedient time possible and without any unreasonable delay and will restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
- Emailing via the FoolsLove.com account. As part of the Service, FoolsLove.com Users may communicate with other FoolsLove.com Users through use of their accounts. In an online form where FoolsLove.com Users have selected the feature of adding one or more email addresses, the message they create in the corresponding email template will be sent from FoolsLove.com to those email addresses on their behalf. These email addresses will be stored in the address book the FoolsLove.com User creates and will be used only for the purpose of sending the email communication to the addressee.
- “Phishing” and Identity theft are of great concern to FoolsLove.com. To Safeguard information in help protect you from identity theft is a top priority for us. We do not or will not request your Account ID, Credit Card information, password, national identification numbers or tax id numbers, at any time.
If you have any questions about the privacy statement or the practices of this web site, please email us at info@FoolsLove.com or use the contact form by clicking on the â€śContact Usâ€ť link.